Master Gardener Program - Garden & Landscape Information
Do you need help with your garden? Have a pest problem? Curious about what will grow well in our region? Click here to contact us.
We are recruiting for a new crop of Master Gardeners!
To obtain an application click here. The application deadline is October 31, 2014.
Fall Plant and Garden Art Sale
Saturday, October 4, 2014
9 am - 1 pm
Coulterville Firehouse Garden
Corner of Highways 49N and 132
- Plants and bulbs suitable for fall planting will be featured;
- Coulterville's splendid varieties of heritage roses will be highlighted;
- There will be California natives, trees, succulents, grasses, herbs, winter vegetables, and houseplants;
- Beautiful garden art handmade by Master Gardeners;
- The Master Gardeners will be on hand to help answer gardening questions.
Saturday, October 18, 2014
10 am -12 noon
Mariposa Board of Supervisors' Chambers
5100 Bullion Street, Mariposa
Not all bugs are bad! Many insects are beneficial to our gardens, orchards, farms and wild lands by pollinating our crops and flowers and as predators to the problem insects. Learn how to identify and protect these critical environmental assets.
Click here to register online for this Free workshop to receive handouts and to be notified of any last minute changes, or call 209-966-2417.
Gardening During a Drought
Looking for ways to reduce the water usage in your garden while keeping your plants healthy? Check out this link.
To extend research based knowledge and information on home horticulture, pest management, and sustainable landscape practices to the residents of California and be guided by our core values and strategic initiatives
UCCE Master Gardener Program of Mariposa County: Mariposa County Master Gardener By-laws