New and Returning Members
Steps to 4-H youth enrollment
Welcome to the new 4-H year! 2022-23 program year begins October 1. To enroll for the first time or to re-enroll, please follow these steps:
Enroll on-line or complete a paper enrollment packet and pay the $40 fee through your club.
- You will be required to enroll in at least one 4-H club and one project within that club. Some clubs have limited space, so please contact the Club Leader before you create your 4hOnline profile.
- See clubs-http://cemariposa.ucanr.edu/
- Paper enrollment forms may be found here:
https://ucanr.edu/sites/UC4-H/files/4749.pdf or may be picked up at our office location: 5009 Fairgrounds Rd., Mariposa, CA
- Paper forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or dropped off to our office location.
- Click here to pay on-line with a credit card
4-H Online is the on-line enrollment system to sign up members and volunteers in 4-H.
*Please use the Chrome or Firefox browser to log in.
- All family members are grouped together in one family profile.
- If you are under 18, please have a parent or guardian login to submit your medical release forms through the system.
- Please use an email address that you will check regularly. This email will be used to confirm your enrollment and send communications to you.
4-H Online Family Enrollment Guide-New!
The 4-H Online Family Enrollment Guide will give you step by step guidance to enroll in 4-H Online.
4-H Online Family Videos-New!
You may not begin participating in 4-H activities until your enrollment has been completed.
If you have any questions about enrollment, please contact the County 4-H Office at 209-966-2417 or email email@example.com